Sunday, September 22, 2013

About Me

Hi Everyone!

My name is Cathy and this is my very first blog. I am an elementary education major and this is my second year at Rhode Island College. I am excited for our FNED class because I feel like this will be very useful for when we start our teaching careers. I am also both excited and a little nervous for starting our work at the placement schools!
Over the summer, I mainly worked and spent time with my family and friends. I also went to Martha's Vineyard for a week which was very fun and relaxing. In July, I went to the Taylor Swift concert with my friends. In my spare time, I like to read and take pictures. I also love listening to music. I am really looking forward to what we will be doing in class this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment